Partner Information and Development Data
The following list provides links to websites and reports pertaining to the reconstruction and development of Haiti. It includes links to sites for some of the many International Organizations and Civil Society Organizations (CSO) working in Haiti. An aim is to improve knowledge about who is assisting in doing what, where, to help improve coordination to meet current and future development needs.
- UN Special Envoy to Haiti - the most comprehensive coordination resource, with many links to current reports and other organizations. See also: * Report of the United Nations in Haiti, 2010 Situation, Challenges and Outlook [in English] ; [in French]
- United Nations Stabilization Mission in Haiti (MINUSTAH). See also: * MINUSTAH mission map
- UN Office of Coordination and Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), Haiti. See also: * 290+ OCHA situation maps for Haiti
- World Bank - Haiti
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Global Fund for Disaster Risk Reduction (GFDRR)
- Inter American Development Bank (IADB)
- Organization of American States (OAS) in Haiti
- Civil Society Organizations (CSO), Directory - noting that this contains link to hundreds of CSOs.
- All Donor Projects, Development Gateway platform
- Red Cross (ICRC)
- Ushahidi Haiti
- Open Street Map