Partner Information and Development Data
The following list provides links to websites and reports pertaining to the reconstruction and development of Haiti.
It includes links to sites for some of the many International Organizations and Civil Society
Organizations (CSO) working in Haiti. An aim is to improve knowledge about who is assisting in doing what, where, to help
improve coordination to meet current and future development needs.
Haiti Development Data; National Statistics
Hazards Information and Haiti-specific Data
The following list provides links to data specific to the January 10, 2010 Earthquake
as well as more general hazard research information and data sources.
Reports, Analysis and Multimedia on the January 10, 2010 Earthquake
Government of Haiti portal
- Analysis of Multiple Natural Hazards in Haiti (NATHAT), March 2010 [in English]
- Analysis for this report underpins the hazards data presented on this site.
- GEO 'supersite' on the Haiti event
- USGS site on the Haiti event
- University of Texas Austin - GeoSciences, clearing house
- IISEE, seismology, Japan.
- Caltech, seismology finite source model
- MCEER Univ. Buffalo, New York: facts, engineering, images, and news aggregator
- EERI virtual clearing house: engineering, multimedia
- University of Purdue, Eric Calais‚ website
Data on the January 10, 2010 Event
Global and Haiti General Hazards Data
Research and Resources for Hazards Analysis